Monday, July 20, 2009

Hear from the Orientation Staff - Meredith Tribble

Hey y'all! My name is Meredith Tribble and I will be a SENIOR at Fox this up coming year. I will be graduating ( God Willing ) with a degree in Business Marketing. I am soo excited you all have decided to come to Fox! I remember looking at all of the schools and such... what an awful process! But now you are all done and now you just have to worry about what college will be like- but trust me, through it may be scary, college will completely rock your socks off (if you let it)!
Right now I am sitting in a coffee shop in my small home town of Cody, Wyoming ( yes, Wyoming. And no, I am not a cowgirl, though I do like saying y' all) thinking about meeting all of you and let me just tell you- this school year is going to be completely rad! If you guys need anything don't histate to ask- this year I will be the senior class president and therefor I have more power ( he he he) so I should be able to help y'all if you need anything!
So few things about me:
I have red hair, I am deathly afraid of moths, and longboarding makes me extremely happy. Also, the show Fringe... well I LOVE it and I am completely obsessed with it. If you want to see something funny, just ask me to explain the show to you- I will instantly become extrememly hyper. I would love to travel to Scotland and meet a beautiful man with a great accent who plays soccer... oh and who loves God! Its my dream. lol it will probably stay a dream. So George Fox... well Fox has been one of the biggest adventrues of my 21 years here on earth. While it has been competely challenging and just down right, ridculously crazy, God has transformed my life and molded me into the woman He has desired me to be. I am so happy that you are going to be joining in the life adventrue with the rest of us at Fox.
Find me on facebook!
Meredith Jean Tribble.

No comments: