Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hear from the Orientation Staff - Bryan Martz

Hey! What’s going on everyone? I hope your doing awesome! Well my name is Bryan Martz and I get the great pleasure of being one of your many O-leaders. I am going to be Senior in the fall at George Fox and I’m a business management major and after college I plan on going to to either bible college or the fire academy. Little side note about the whole major thing I have changed my major 7 times in three years, you could say I’m a little indecisive. But I think I finally found one. Maybe…
Anyway I was born and raised in California in a really small town called Cottonwood. I love baseball and I am lucky enough to get to play at George Fox. I am a huge Yankee fan and you can either love me for it or hate me for it your choice. Florida is my second home. Riding my mountain bike and road bike are two of my favorite hobbies. I love music, I like all kinds of music, I play the guitar, ok well I try to play the guitar but I’m working on that. I love having fun and making people laugh. And I love the beach.
I am excited for orientation week it’s going to be a blast. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to know you better. I hope you all have a great rest of the summer and that your getting excited for school, I promise you it’s going to be a blast. Just remember to have fun, embrace every moment, and don’t be afraid of the change that college brings. AND don’t be nervous just be really really excited!!!

No comments: